Custom Gift Box
Design your own Custom Gift Box in 5 simple steps:
Gift box size
Available in 2 sizes:
Bracelet gift box: 8cm x 8cm x 1.5cm
108 Mala gift box: 12cm x 12cm x 2cm
Pearlescent card colour
Choose from a selection of 7 colours of luxurious Italian made pearlescent card
Inner velvet colour
Choose from 8 different colours of quality upholstery velvet
Choose from 10 different images. The image is foil embossed on the lid of the box
- Custom text with mini symbol
Add your custom text or gift message (maximum 220 characters) with an optional mini symbol. The text & symbol are foil embossed on the lid of the box
Choose from 6 different colours of foil embossing
How to Care for Mala Beads
When not in use please store your mala beads in a mala beads bag or gift box.
Please don’t wash your mala or wear whilst bathing or sleeping as this can weaken the mala thread.
To clean your mala: gently wipe the beads using a damp cloth and place in sunlight to dry.
How to use Mala Beads
Mala beads are suitable for mantra recitation, mindfulness practice, meditation, yoga, prayer & reflection.
- The meditation mala is generally held in the left hand and used with gentleness and respect.
- One bead is counted for each recitation of the mantra, starting with the first bead next to the “guru” bead. The guru bead is usually larger & more decorative.
- Hold the first mala bead between your thumb & forefinger and silently recite one mantra.
- Move your thumb and forefinger along to the next bead of the strand to chant the next mantra; then repeat.
- After completing a full circuit of the mala, flip the mala around 180 degrees (this takes some practice) and continue as before, in reverse order.
- One avoids passing over the “guru” bead, as doing so is symbolically like stepping over one’s teacher.
Mantra for Blessing Mala Beads
Recite the mantra seven times, then blow on the mala beads. This mantra increases the power of the mantras you recite using your mala beads.
OM RUCHIRA MANI PRAVARTAYA HUM