with Rhodonite, Rose Quartz, Green Aventurine & Amethyst
A combination of healing beads for opening the heart to love & forgiveness.
108 beads + 3 counter beads + Guru bead + adjustable slide knot
The rhodonite beads are shades of pale & rosy pink beads with occasional grey inclusions and specks of black.
The rose quartz beads are translucent soft pink and aventurine are translucent soft green.
The amethyst beads are lustrous with an excellent polish, and range from purple to lavender.
The Love Mala is beautifully crafted, finished with an adjustable slide knot then blessed with the mantra OM RUCHIRA MANI PRAVARTAYA HUM.
Suitable for mantra, mindfulness and meditation.
Mala Beads Keepsake
With this mala you'll receive full colour glossy info about the health benefits of the crystals used plus mala beads use & care – beautifully presented in a recycled envelope & sealed with a red wax Tibetan seal. This makes a fine keepsake or gift.
Healing Properties at a glance –
Rhodonite – enhance mantra-based meditation, heart chakra, forgiveness, self-love
Rose Quartz – unconditional love, heart chakra, forgiveness, let go of anger, resentment and jealousy
Aventurine – protects the heart, emotional calm & harmony, dissolves negative thoughts & emotions
Amethyst – protective, wisdom, spiritual awareness, divine love, healing, addictions
Healing Sanskrit mantra: Aham Prema means I am love
Matching Love Mala Bracelet >>
Mantra meditation using your mala
The Love Mala is suitable for reciting mantra, mindfulness practice and meditation.
- Sit comfortably and quietly where you won’t be disturbed
- Set your motivation – what are you wanting to achieve? what is your intention?
- Hold the first bead next to the “guru” bead between your finger & thumb (the guru bead is usually larger, 3 holed & sometimes more decorative, the guru bead is not counted)
- Recite the first mantra: for this prayer mala we suggest the Sanskrit mantra Aham Prema meaning I am love or choose any mantra you feel attracted to
- Move your finger & thumb along to the next bead to chant the next mantra; then repeat.
- The mantra can be chanted aloud at first then gradually, as you become familiar with it, continue in silence
Mantra to Bless your Prayer Beads
OM RUCHIRA MANI PRAVARTAYA HUM – recite the mantra seven times, then blow the vibration of mantra on to the prayer beads. This mantra increases the power of the mantras you recite.
Please note: prayer beads are a tool for spiritual practice and energy healing.
We recommend to seek advice from a doctor/practitioner for treatment or diagnosis of a medical condition.
Adam (verified owner) –
Lovely Mala, well made with grade A stones. I love the different shades of each of the rhodonite stones.
Becs (verified owner) –
Lovely Mala, arrived as planned. Asked for no invoice and a message to be included as it was a gift which was all followed as asked. Will buy again and recommend.
Jay (verified owner) –
Beautiful Mala. A calming aid to stay focussed while meditating. Recommend.
Sofie (verified owner) –
I am so grateful to receive this beautiful mala from tibetanmalashop.com. It is very beautifully made, and all I wished for.