Freedom Prayer Beads
Mantra meditation using your prayer beads
The freedom prayer beads are suitable for reciting mantra, mindfulness practice and meditation.
- Sit comfortably and quietly where you won’t be disturbed
- Set your motivation – what are you wanting to achieve? what is your intention?
- Hold the first bead next to the “guru” bead between your finger & thumb (the guru bead is usually larger, 3 holed & sometimes more decorative, the guru bead is not counted)
- Recite the first mantra: for this prayer mala we suggest the Sanskrit mantra Moksha Hum meaning I am free or choose any mantra you feel attracted to
- Move your finger & thumb along to the next bead to chant the next mantra; then repeat.
- The mantra can be chanted aloud at first then gradually, as you become familiar with it, continue in silence
Mantra to Bless your Prayer Beads
OM RUCHIRA MANI PRAVARTAYA HUM – recite the mantra seven times, then blow the vibrarion of mantra on to the prayer beads. This mantra increases the power of the mantras you recite.
Please note: prayer beads are a tool for spiritual practice and energy healing.
We recommend to seek advice from a doctor/practitioner for treatment or diagnosis of a medical condition.
There are no reviews yet.