The healing properties of the gemstones used in the Aventurine Mala are:
Green Aventurine is an all-round healer, it protects the heart, brings emotional calm & harmony, and dissolves negative thoughts and emotions.
Amethyst is a powerful aid to creative thinking, spiritual awareness and healing. It is believed to ease headaches, relieve pain and help combat insomnia.
How to use your Mala Beads
Our Aventurine mala beads are suitable for mantra recitation, mindfulness practice, meditation, yoga, prayer & reflection.
- The meditation mala is generally held in the left hand and used with gentleness and respect.
- One bead is counted for each recitation of the mantra, starting with the first bead next to the “guru” bead. The guru bead is usually larger & more decorative.
- Hold the first mala bead between your thumb & forefinger and silently recite one mantra.
- Move your thumb and forefinger along to the next bead of the strand to chant the next mantra; then repeat.
- After completing a full circuit of the mala, flip the mala around 180 degrees (this takes some practice) and continue as before, in reverse order.
- One avoids passing over the “guru” bead, as doing so is symbolically like stepping over one’s teacher.
Mantra for Blessing your Mala Beads
Recite the mantra seven times, then blow on the mala beads. This mantra increases the power of the mantras you recite using your aventurine mala beads.
OM RUCHIRA MANI PRAVARTAYA HUM
How to Care for your Aventurine Mala
When not in use please store your mala in a mala bag.
Please don’t wash your mala or wear whilst bathing or sleeping as this can weaken the mala thread.
To clean your mala: gently wipe the beads using a damp cloth and place in sunlight to dry.
Daniela (verified owner) –
It’s a lovely item but I am a bit confused. I was expecting to get a ‘mala’ with 108 beads and this one has 111 I guessed that 3 carnelian beads should not be counted on the meditation?
Anyway, my ‘mala’ is lovely, perfect crafted and I bring my thanks to those who made it!
There are 3 counter beads (placed at 27 bead intervals) to make counting mantras easier, please read here > https://www.tibetanmalashop.com/tibetan-mala-beads/
Cheryle (verified owner) –
Really a very nice mala. Beautifully produced, good quality, lovely to handle and arrived promptly and very well packaged. Thankyou.
Sharon (verified owner) –
Another very beautiful Mala, packaged well and arrived promptly.
Just what I needed right now
Mitchell Jacobs (verified owner) –
Beautiful mala and great quality, very well made! Fast shipping as well. Thanks!! 🙂
Helen Todd-Auckland (verified owner) –
Thank you so much for my beautiful Mala beads and for providing the slip knot as requested. The quality of the beads are very good indeed, and I love the little bag that came with them. I will certainly be placing more orders with you in the near future. I will highly recommend you to others too.