The healing properties of the gemstones used in the Aquamarine Mala Beads are:
Aquamarine is a soothing stone that reduces stress and calms the mind making it a wonderful stone for meditation. It is a protective stone that reduces fear and generates courage. Aquamarine is associated with the throat chakra; helps us to speak our truth, aids clear communication and can help with public speaking. It can reduce judgmental thoughts and bring about tolerance in those around us. It increases spiritual awareness, intuition, reveals hidden emotions and helps to break old patterns.
Crystal amplifies prayers, healing, thoughts, wishes and positive visualisations. It works on every level to bring the body into balance and boosts the immune system. It is believed to supply positive energy and help dispel negative energy.
How to use your Mala Beads
- Use your mala beads with love & care; they are sacred beads intended for spiritual practice.
- Start with the first bead next to the guru bead (also known as the mother bead the guru bead is often larger and usually has 3 holes).
- Recite the first mantra whilst holding the first bead between thumb and finger.
- Move your thumb over to the next bead and chant the mantra again; repeat 108 times.
- Tibetan mala beads often have 3 counter beads at 27 bead intervals. The counter bead is a good place to stop chanting and resume later. A mala counter can easily be used to indicate where you stopped counting as it neatly clips on between the beads. (Or a tassel mala counter can be used too).
- Once 108 mantras are complete flip the mala round 180 degrees and count the beads in the opposite direction so as not to pass over the guru bead.
Mantra for Blessing your Mala Beads
Recite the mantra seven times, then blow on the mala beads. This mantra increases the power of the mantras you recite using your aquamarine mala beads.
OM RUCHIRA MANI PRAVARTAYA HUM
How to Care for your Aquamarine Mala Beads
When not in use please store your aquamarine mala beads in a mala bag.
Please don’t get your mala wet, wear in the shower or while sleeping as this can weaken the thread.
Clean your mala by gently wiping the beads using a clean, damp cloth then leave in a safe place to dry.