Rose Quartz Wrist Mala Beads
WRIST SIZE: measure around your wrist in cm
BEAD SIZE: choose 8mm or 10mm beads
Rose Quartz Wrist Mala Beads with Carnelian
8mm or 10mm beads
The Rose Quartz beads are translucent soft pink.
Fully adjustable wrist mala beads using a slide knot, see adjustable wrist mala guide
Our Rose Quartz wrist mala beads are lovingly crafted in UK and blessed by our team of meditators. Our wrist mala beads are suitable for mantra recitation, mindfulness practice, meditation, yoga, prayer & reflection.
Mala Beads keepsake included with all our Mala Beads
With every order we include full glossy colour information about mala beads healing, mala beads use & care – all beautifully presented in a neat gold envelope & finished with a wax seal. This makes for a fabulous gift or keepsake.
Healing Properties at a glance
Rose Quartz – unconditional love, heart chakra, forgiveness, let go of anger, resentment and jealousy
Carnelian – increases confidence, protect against negative emotions, restores self-esteem
Rose Quartz Wrist Mala Beads
The healing properties of the gemstones used in the Rose Quartz Wrist Mala Beads are:
Rose Quartz beads
Rose Quartz is known as ‘The Stone of Unconditional Love’. It is said to open the Heart Chakra and to encourage forgiveness helping us to let go of anger, resentment and jealousy. Placing Rose Quartz by your bed or under you pillow can aid sleep.
Rose Quartz is said to smooth the complexion, sooth burns and blistering, strengthen the physical heart, alleviate vertigo and heal chest, lung, kidney and adrenal problems.
Carnelian is a stone of life force and energy. It is said to increase ambition, drive and confidence and to protect against negative emotions and illness. It is also reputed to bring about warmth, sociability, creativity and happiness and to restore self-esteem.
How to use your Wrist Mala Beads
- The meditation mala is generally held in the left hand and used with gentleness and respect.
- One bead is counted for each recitation of the mantra, starting with the first bead next to the “guru” bead. The guru bead is usually larger & more decorative.
- Hold the first mala bead between your thumb & forefinger and silently recite one mantra.
- Move your thumb and forefinger along to the next bead of the strand to chant the next mantra; then repeat.
- After completing a full circuit of the mala, flip the mala around 180 degrees (this takes some practice) and continue as before, in reverse order.
- One avoids passing over the “guru” bead, as doing so is symbolically like stepping over one’s teacher.
Mantra for Blessing your Rose Quartz Wrist Mala Beads
Recite the mantra seven times, then blow on the mala beads. This mantra increases the power of the mantras you recite using your Rose Quartz wrist mala beads.
OM RUCHIRA MANI PRAVARTAYA HUM
How to Care for your Rose Quartz Wrist Mala Beads
When not in use please store your Rose Quartz wrist mala beads in a mala bag.
Please don’t wash your mala or wear whilst bathing or sleeping as this can weaken the mala thread.
To clean your mala: gently wipe the beads using a damp cloth and place in sunlight to dry.