Crystal Mala Beads
Crystal Mala Beads with Amethyst
108 x 8mm beads
Mala Beads Keepsake
We add a personal touch to your order by including full colour glossy info about the healing benefits of mala beads, mala beads use & care – attractively presented in a shiny gold envelope & finished with a red wax Tibetan seal. This makes a fine gift or keepsake.
Healing Properties at a glance
Crystal – positivity, balance
Amethyst – spiritual awareness, healing
Crystal Mala Beads
The healing properties of the stones used in the Crystal Mala Beads are:
Crystal amplifies prayers, healing, thoughts, wishes and positive visualisations. It works on every level to bring the body into balance and boosts the immune system. It is believed to supply positive energy and help dispel negative energy.
Amethyst is a powerful aid to creative thinking, spiritual awareness and healing. It is believed to ease headaches, relieve pain and help combat insomnia.
How to use your Mala Beads
- The meditation mala is generally held in the left hand and used with gentleness and respect.
- One bead is counted for each recitation of the mantra, starting with the first bead next to the “guru” bead. The guru bead is usually larger & more decorative.
- Hold the first mala bead between your thumb & forefinger and silently recite one mantra.
- Move your thumb and forefinger along to the next bead of the strand to chant the next mantra; then repeat.
- After completing a full circuit of the mala, flip the mala around 180 degrees (this takes some practice) and continue as before, in reverse order.
- One avoids passing over the “guru” bead, as doing so is symbolically like stepping over one’s teacher.
Mantra for Blessing your Mala Beads
Recite the mantra seven times, then blow on the mala beads. This mantra increases the power of the mantras you recite using your crystal mala beads.
OM RUCHIRA MANI PRAVARTAYA HUM
How to Care for your Crystal Mala Beads
When not in use please store your crystal mala beads in a mala bag.
Please don’t get your mala wet, wear in the shower or while sleeping as this can weaken the thread.
Clean your mala by gently wiping the beads using a clean, damp cloth then leave in a safe place to dry.