Lotus Seed Mala Beads
Lotus Seed Custom Mala Beads
108 x 8mm beads
Lotus seed custom mala beads with snake knot & decorative butterfly end knots
Mala Beads Keepsake
We add a personal touch to your order by including full colour glossy info about the healing benefits of mala beads, mala beads use & care – attractively presented in a shiny gold envelope & finished with a red wax Tibetan seal. This makes a fine gift or keepsake.
Healing Properties at a glance
Lotus Seed – spiritual knowledge, calming, improves concentration
Please allow up to 5 working days for your custom mala to be made prior to being shipped.
Lotus Seed Mala Beads
The healing properties of the beads used in the Lotus Seed Mala Beads are:
Lotus Seed beads
The lotus seed symbolises spiritual knowledge and power. The seed has calming properties that alleviate restlessness, palpitations and insomnia. It is said the lotus seed improves concentration and benefits the spleen, kidney and heart.
How to use your Mala Beads
- Use your mala beads with love & care; they are sacred beads intended for spiritual practice.
- Start with the first bead next to the guru bead (also known as the mother bead the guru bead is often larger and usually has 3 holes).
- Recite the first mantra whilst holding the first bead between thumb and finger.
- Move your thumb over to the next bead and chant the mantra again; repeat 108 times.
- Tibetan mala beads often have 3 counter beads at 27 bead intervals. The counter bead is a good place to stop chanting and resume later. A mala counter can easily be used to indicate where you stopped counting as it neatly clips on between the beads. (Or a tassel mala counter can be used too).
- Once 108 mantras are complete flip the mala round 180 degrees and count the beads in the opposite direction so as not to pass over the guru bead.
Mantra for Blessing your Mala Beads
Recite the mantra seven times, then blow on the mala beads. This mantra increases the power of the mantras you recite using your Lotus Seed mala beads.
OM RUCHIRA MANI PRAVARTAYA HUM
How to Care for your Lotus Seed Mala Beads
When not in use please store your Lotus Seed mala beads in a mala bag.
Please don’t get your mala wet, wear in the shower or while sleeping as this can weaken the thread.
Clean your mala by gently wiping the beads using a clean, damp cloth then leave in a safe place to dry.