Crystal Mala Beads
Crystal Mala Beads with Amethyst
108 x 8mm beads
Mala Beads Keepsake
We add a personal touch to your order by including full colour glossy info about the healing benefits of mala beads, mala beads use & care – attractively presented in a shiny gold envelope & finished with a red wax Tibetan seal. This makes a fine gift or keepsake.
Healing Properties at a glance
Crystal – positivity, balance
Amethyst – spiritual awareness, healing
Crystal Mala Beads
The healing properties of the stones used in the Crystal Mala Beads are:
Crystal amplifies prayers, healing, thoughts, wishes and positive visualisations. It works on every level to bring the body into balance and boosts the immune system. It is believed to supply positive energy and help dispel negative energy.
Amethyst is a powerful aid to creative thinking, spiritual awareness and healing. It is believed to ease headaches, relieve pain and help combat insomnia.
How to use your Mala Beads
- Use your mala beads with love & care; they are sacred beads intended for spiritual practice.
- Start with the first bead next to the guru bead (also known as the mother bead the guru bead is often larger and usually has 3 holes).
- Recite the first mantra whilst holding the first bead between thumb and finger.
- Move your thumb over to the next bead and chant the mantra again; repeat 108 times.
- Tibetan mala beads often have 3 counter beads at 27 bead intervals. The counter bead is a good place to stop chanting and resume later. A mala counter can easily be used to indicate where you stopped counting as it neatly clips on between the beads. (Or a tassel mala counter can be used too).
- Once 108 mantras are complete flip the mala round 180 degrees and count the beads in the opposite direction so as not to pass over the guru bead.
Mantra for Blessing your Mala Beads
Recite the mantra seven times, then blow on the mala beads. This mantra increases the power of the mantras you recite using your crystal mala beads.
OM RUCHIRA MANI PRAVARTAYA HUM
How to Care for your Crystal Mala Beads
When not in use please store your crystal mala beads in a mala bag.
Please don’t get your mala wet, wear in the shower or while sleeping as this can weaken the thread.
Clean your mala by gently wiping the beads using a clean, damp cloth then leave in a safe place to dry.